Friday, April 20, 2012

{ Be healthy} Small goals

I just posted about my new start to the spring and decided that I should write down some of my small goals and try and keep myself accountable to them. I tend to have huge goals, so I am going to try and start off small and moderate, and if I stick with them, than expand from there!

1. Do some form of exercise every morning- My p90x workouts are 1-1.5 hrs long and I do not always get up in time in the morning to do them, although that is always my goal. But I know that it is always important to do some form of exercise in the morning, so if I do not get up in time to do my workout in the AM and need to do it after work, than my goal is to still get up a little early and go for a jog/walk for 20-30 mins before work.

2. Find ways to fit in more movement- whether it is walking on my lunch break, talking a walk at dinner, playing tennis, getting up from my desk at work more, I want to try and move my body more in general.

3. Dabble in vegan/vegetarian eating- Limit protein sources to one animal source/meal per day and try and go vegan all day at least 2 days per day

4. Drink more water!-

5. Get new, proper workout shoes-go to the Running Room and get fitted for proper shoes so that foot pain can no longer be an excuse for me!

6. Make new workout playlists

7. Incorporate fresh veggies/fruit into every meal and drink more green smoothies

8. Do more yoga/stretching-yoga at least 2 times per week and some form of stretching daily

No comments:

Post a Comment