I had all these great hopes and goals for spring/summer, and it is already June and none are accomplished. I had signed up for Core Power Yogas 30 day yoga challenge, but now that it is day 10 and have completed only 2 classes, clearly that was a fail. I've been feeling really unmotivated and frustrated lately, so I decided to employ the experts and try something new.
I have always been interested in functional/integrative medicine and had been meaning for years to meet with one. I found that one of the yoga instructors at the studio I go to opened a practive in holisitc nutrition, so I decided to meet with her. I am so glad I did! After just the initial consultation, I already feel better and more focused on my health. I have my first "real" session coming up this week and cant wait. Not only do I want to learn more about this field for my profession, I also want to learn more about my self and my body.
I have read article after article, suscribed to blogs, magazines, read books on the topic, and get so confused about nutrition and supplements that I get frustrated and think "forget it". So it is nice now to have someone with the education and knowledge to guide me personaly based on my needs.
http://www.katiejasperhealth.com/
I also caved and ordered shakeology from beachbody and will be starting that tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment