Thursday, January 19, 2012

Be Motivated.

So since it is a new year and I have new goals, I might as well write them down. It seems like everyone makes a New Years resolution to eat better and exercise more, and everyone is so motivated for oh, the first few weeks, but then people fall back into their habits and forget their resolutions. I tend to not make resolutions because I seem to forget them right away and am terrible about following through with things I start, but this year I decided to write things down and make a change.
I am not going to have a resolution that I am going to eat right and exercise more, instead I am going to work on some more basic, personal goals that should help me to achieve my overall goal of being in the best shape of my life and living a healthy life in general.

1. Stop being so lazy-and have more motivation! I will admit that I am kind of lazy and lack motivation. I also tend to procrastinate alot and these qualities have held me back from acheiving my goals.

2. Have a more positive attitude-and keep the word CAN'T out of my vocabulary.

3. Cook more-and explore new foods and recipes (healthy of course!)

4. Do more Yoga-and stretching in general, because I feel AMAZING when I do!

5. Take more "ME" time-and do things I love, simply things like baking, reading and now, blogging!

I feel that if I can work on these things, than I will also be achieving my overall goals. And now that they are written down for me, I will make an effort to look back and remind myself of them.

The rest of my life starts NOW!

I love this quote from one of my favorite people!


No comments:

Post a Comment