Friday, January 20, 2012
Be Satisfied
I have an addiction to coffee and caffeine in general. If I do not drink it I get a terrible headache that wont go away and I will be super crabby. I wish that I could kick the habit, but I think part of it is mental, and well, I LOVE coffee! This AM I got up and did P90X Kenpo X workout so I had plently of energy, but knew that if I didnt drink some sort of caffeinated beverage, I would regret it at about oh say 2pm when my headache would start up. I usually just make instant coffee with creamer unless I feel like treating myself to something yummy (and low fat) from Starbucks or Caribou. Today I came across 2 yummy coffee drink recipes and thought I would share them- I will definetly be trying to make these this weekend!
Sweet Maple Cappucino
4 oz coffee/espresso
2 tsp maple syrup
4 oz skim milk or almond milk
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp Stevia
Mix all ingredients together except coffee and heat over stove/microwave until warm. Pour in coffee and frothed milk (if desired-or if you know how!) and Enjoy!
Almond Biscotti Cappucino
4 oz coffee/espresso
4 oz skim milf/almond milk
1/4 tsp almond extract
1/8 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp Stevia
Mix all ingredients together except coffee and heat over stove/microwave until warm. Pour in coffee and frothed milk (if desired-or if you know how!) and Enjoy!
* Recipes courtesy of http://www.toneitup.com/ (I highly recommend checking out this site!)
Labels:
coffee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment