Monday, January 30, 2012

Be Fit. Mondays




I've decided that Mondays are going to be all about fitness and getting fit. For me, it is the day of the week that I look back on the previous week and think about the things I did well and not so well, and the changes that I need to make for this week. Looking back on last week, I did pretty good in the fitness department, only skipping one day of workout. I also spent my Saturday doing Hot Yoga and Zumba (first time ever) and I am still paying for it today (as I sit here and can barely move my hips!). My eating habits on the other hand...well, they still need some work. While I have been eating more proteins, I am still eating way too many carbs or sugary foods in general (I thought I was doing well until I looked at my food diary...).
So my goals for this week are to exercie EVERYDAY and decrease the amount of sugar I am eating. I am at the end of my first month in my workout program, P90X, and this week if my receovery week-meaning alot of yoga, stretching, and low impact exercies (which my body needs).

GOALS:

1. Exercise everyday this week, push myself

2. Eat less sugar/carbs

3. Drink more hot tea (thinking about my Ayruvedic dosha!)

I also hope to turn Mondays into not only goals and motivations, but also post some great exercises and challenges for the week.

Alright week, bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment