After basically taking all of last week off from exercise and eating healthy I was feeling a little bad about myself, and usually when this happens I give up and throw in the towel. I went shopping over the weekend and tried on several things that I thought would look good on me, but as I am in that "in between stage" of my fitness goals, they did not. As someone who loves clothes and shopping, that was enough for me...I need to kick my butt in gear, get fit and the body I want so that I can wear the clothes that I want! So for the past 3 days I have been kicking my own butt and feel AMAZING! To help celebrate my birthday yesterday, I even did 1 hr of Plyometrics (jump training) followed by a 1 hr, very hot, very rigourous C2 yoga class.
It seems a little sad that the prospect of clothes and shopping has been my most motivation so far instead of my overall health, but whatever works!
I am about one month into my fitness program (give or take a few weeks that were "lazy" weeks) and have seen slight changes but am determined to make the next 2 months really count and see SIGNIFICANT changes!
What motivates you?

No comments:
Post a Comment